Panoramic view of Kemp Town from the air, 17 January 1922. Worth studying in detail, it shows Manor Cottages of Kemp Town Manor demolished in the 1930’s Sheepcote farm, the site of East Brighton Park, Warren Farm Schools and the first shacks on the Downs Estate.

Image Reference: JG_23_061.tif
Date: 1922
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 209x159
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society