St Marks Church of England School, at the corner of Roedean Road and Arundel Road. The first school attached to the church was in Chesham Road, but this building replaced it in 1896 and 1899. Despite the opening of a new school in Manor Road in 1972 some scholars remained in the old building until 1982, when it was demolished.

Image Reference: JG_23_083.tif
Date: 22 October 1972
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x100
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society