Photographs of the Arundel Steam Laundry & Works, in 1907.The business was founded by Mrs Lucy Mills in 1850 and later carried on by her daughter, Mrs Wilson. In 1894 the business moved to Arundel Road, where it has remained ever since.

Image Reference: JG_23_086.tif
Date: 19037
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 153x109
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: Staff standing in the courtyard, with all the windows open to let out the steam. The laundry was demolished in the 1990s

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society