12, 13 and 14, Pavilion Parade, in 1933, shortly before their demolition. 1 and 2, Old Steine, which adjoined these houses to the South had been removed in 1929, and after the clearance of these three houses, the roadway was widened by several feet.
Pavilion Parade was built about 1800, and, of course, derived its name from the Royal Pavilion which it faces.
Image Reference: JG_24_003.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 155x98
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society