Carlton Hill Dairy at 14, Carlton Hill in the 1920s. A dairy had been here for more than a century - William Histed had it from 1822 until the 1860s. Walter Burberry, the last owner took over in 1920 and remained until the building was removed along with many neighbouring streets and houses in 1933, as part of the slum clearance in the Edward Street area.
Image Reference: JG_24_007.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 175x120
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society