Looking from George Street across to the north side of this street, in 1939. The Thurlow Arms Inn is at the left, while directly opposite was the Three Kings Public House. This was a relic of the days when almost one in every three premises in Edward street was an Inn or Beerhouse.
Image Reference: JG_24_010.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 207x150
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society