A press photograph of the Salvation Army Citadel in 1965, shortly before it was demolished. Originally a Riding School (hence nearby Riding School Lane) it then became King Solomon's "Abode of Love" before being taken over by the Salvation Army in 1890.
Image Reference: JG_24_014.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 183x138
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society