1/8 King Street demolished in 1938. Probably because of the 1939/1945 War, this site was left undeveloped and in 1952 was still being used as a car park.

Image Reference: JG_25_011.tif
Date: 1935
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x95
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society