A selection of snapshot photographs of this old central street, thought to have been taken about 1950. They provide a good view of the flint and brick houses which was a feature of this street, though nos. 21 and 22 which lay back behind small front gardens with brick frontages were most attractive. It is a great pity that some of these houses could not have been preserved.
Image Reference: JG_25_016.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 105x69
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society