On this page and the succeeding one, are three photographs of Dome Cottage, New Road.
This was originally the coachman’s cottage, which adjoined the Prince Regent’s private stables in the Royal Pavilion grounds. At a later period the courtyard was used for storage of Fire Engines while the Inspector lived in the cottage.
For 40 years prior to its demolition in 1934 it had been occupied by the works supervisor of the Pavilion Estate.
After its removal the Pavilion Theatre was erected on the site.
Image Reference: JG_25_043.tif
Date: circa 1900
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 152x104
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society