Destruction of 12 Bond Street in progress, October 1967. Originally two private houses, 12 7 13, they were the offices of the Corporation Water department for more than a century. In 1854, the Brighton, Hove and Preston Water Company moved their offices to this spot and when Brighton Corporation bought out the Company the offices continued here.
The cleared site will be used temporarily as a car park.
Image Reference: JG_25_064.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 151x110
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society