Photographs of premises opposite to each other at the junction with Bond Street. this photograph shows the Kosher butchers at 20 Bond Street, in 1908. This has been a butcher’s shop for more than a century. It is shown as such in the 1845 Directory and at time of writing is still used for this purpose.
Image Reference: JG_25_081.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 97x103
Additional Information: Probably H. Miles in the shop doorway with his assistants
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society