DYKE ROAD AVENUE
Concealed from view behind this high hedge was a large field. For some years this was an additional playing field for the Grammar School and the Old Grammarians Football Club played here in the 1930’s. photographed in January 1957. The houses of Whitethorn Drive were built here soon afterwards.
Image Reference: JG_26_008.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x111
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Anne Moncrieff
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society