These three photographs were taken on 15 January 1939, when the farm had been given up and there were already signs of the coming house building development in this area.
Looking at the barn from the south, on the right can be seen the old white scarped track which came up from Withdean and originally led to the barn.
Image Reference: JG_26_013.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 132x92
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Anne Moncrieff
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society