In 1912, soon after these few houses on the east side had been built.

Image Reference: JG_26_059.tif
Date: 1912
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 156x93
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Anne Moncrieff
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society