This replaced the Vicarage at the corner of Nile Street and Market Street. It was built by Messrs Cheesman and Son, the first stone being laid on St John Baptist Day, 1834. It continued to be used by the Vicars of Brighton until 25 March 1923, when the house was leased to the Brighton and Hove School for Girls.

Image Reference: JG_26_208.tif
Date: 1948
Image Details: Original monochrome print.
Size of Original: 120x83
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Anne Moncrieff
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society