The reverse view of 16 – 21, Upper North Street, In December 1958. Demolished 1960. Houses fronting on to Dyke Road, formerly known as 3 – 6 Upper North Street, but later numbered in Dyke Road. Photographed 5 March 1961. They were demolished in May 1965, and the large cleared site will be used for an extension to Marks and Spencer’s store.

Image Reference: JG_26_220.tif
Date: 1958
Image Details: Original monochrome print.
Size of Original: 158x111
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: View from St Nicholas Churchyard

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Anne Moncrieff
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society