The Flowing Stream public house, 22/23 Newhaven Street, photographed in the 1930s. This also was on the west side, seen in the previous photograph. It is difficult to say when these two houses just became used as a beer house, though as long ago as 1876 they were occupied by A. Sydenham, beer retailer. The Licence was surrendered and the public house closed on 30 September 1953, since when the premises have been put to other use.
Image Reference: JG_27_005.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 125x95
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Lavander Jones and Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society