Soldiers returning to Preston Barracks after Church Parade at the Garrison Church of St Martin’s. Period 1903 – 1910. On the right are the forecourts of houses, 88/92, Lewes Road.

Image Reference: JG_28_012.tif
Date: 1903-1910
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 136x112
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society