Rooke’s premises at 97 Lewes Road, on the west side. Period unknown. The monumental works were established here about 1854, in what was then called Cemetery Terrace, and remained until 1939.
Image Reference: JG_28_014.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 107x83
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society