St Martin’s Church of England School, photographed on 24 September 1983. The school began in temporary premises about 1868 but was soon extended into the form seen by the first incumbent of St Martin’s Church (1875). It is now closed, the children having moved to more commodious and modern premises, but the building still stands with its future use somewhat uncertain.

Image Reference: JG_28_071.tif
Date: 1983
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 170x116
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: The Bugle pub.

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society