jg_28_218.jpg

DEMOLITION OF MENAGERIE COTTAGE

The photographs were taken in December 1955, when destruction was well under way, the adjoining cottage having already been removed. Here the front fa├žade and following, the rather extensive rear area. Signs of the Council houses being built can be seen (extreme left)

Image Reference: JG_28_218.tif
Date: 1955
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 106x70
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society