EVERTON PLACE, WESTERN STREET.
A prosaic little cul-de-sac of 6 red brick houses which led from the west side of Western Street, just below Golden Lane. Despite its abutment to the rear of the Brewery premises in Waterloo Street it formed a quiet oasis between the busy Western and Kings Roads.
Built about the middle of last century, the houses were demolished in 1937, and the cleared site acquired by the Brewery for their vehicles.
Image Reference: JG_29_001.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 109x110
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Square Area Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society