ST MARGARETS PLACE AND CHURCH
These five photographs, which need no comment, were taken in the 1950s, either just before or soon after the closure of the Church in 1956, which was a sad loss to Brighton’s architecture.
Image Reference: JG_29_086.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 70x106
Additional Information: Architect: Charles Busby. Demolished June 1959
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Square Area Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society