This comprised 8 cottages on the north side (left) and 4 on the south. On the right is a view of the small area at the rear of the south cottages abutting onto the walls of St Pauls Church School. They were already here when St Pauls Church was built in 1848. Photographed January 1935, the houses were demolished in 1936 and part of the cleared site added to the school playground. The entire area now awaits redevelopment.
Image Reference: JG_29_200.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 124x153
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Square Area Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society