In this view can be seen the large ornamental drinking fountain, provided by Mr. C. W. Catt, and opened by unveiling on 19 August 1890.

Image Reference: JG_03_007.tif
Date: 1933-1934
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 102x60
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society