Looking up to Kings Road, and the corner of West Street. The photograph shows the white building in West Street, at the corner of South Street. This was No. 81, the original Chatfield’s Hotel, named after E. Chatfield, the first owner, and which was rebuilt in 1891.
Image Reference: JG_03_011.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 162x103
Additional Information: ©Philippe Garner
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society