Almost certainly this dates from the summer of 1893.
Note that the recently erected electric lamp standards are without globes. The front was first lighted by electricity later that year, on 16 September 1893.

Image Reference: JG_03_024.tif
Date: 1893
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 297x215
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society