A photograph of Dixey’s shop on the corner of Little East Street in 1908. This business was founded by Lewis Dixey in 1838 and the first was at 62 Kings Road. It moved to 20/21 in the 1850s and remained here until 1929.

Image Reference: JG_03_186.tif
Date: 1908
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 151x103
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society