jg_30_004.jpg

THE DOME - INTERIOR

One needs to add little to what had been written beneath the original photographs, of which these are recently made copies. This must be one of the earliest photographs of the Dome. Previously the Royal stables, it was reconstructed, and the new building opened on 24 June 1867.

Image Reference: JG_30_004.tif
Date: 1867
Image Details: ┬ęPhilippe Garner
Size of Original: 156x145
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: Exhibition of Fine Arts, Pavilion Dome, Brighton.

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society