Photographs of the interior of the Dome showing the cast iron columns. Although these were taken during the closing years of this building (reconstructed in 1935) they show the Dome just as it was when converted from the Royal Riding Stables in 1867.
Note the huge chandelier, 26 feet in height and 14 feet in diameter.
Image Reference: JG_30_009.tif
Date: pre 1935
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 134x83
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society