ALL SAINTS CHURCH
Six photographs taken by the amateur photographer during 1957, showing the Church, the Church Hall and scenes of the interior when demolition was proceeding.
Image Reference: JG_31_010.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 105x68
Additional Information: The altar was removed to the south chapel of St Michaels and All Angels
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society