Again, a photographic copy of a rather indistinct drawing of the central valley from West Hill. A few years later than that above for Trafalgar Street has been bridged. The chimney of Regent Foundry can be picked out, also St Nicholas Church (far right) and above the cornfields, parts of the old Workhouse buildings on Church Hill, removed in 1866.
Image Reference: JG_31_046.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 150x92
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society