A prefabricated house built with a few others in 1946. This one was on the site of the two old houses, 57 and 58, seen on an earlier page. Photographed in 1955, it had a life of a little longer than the anticipated 20 years, being removed in 1967.

Image Reference: JG_31_132.tif
Date: 1955
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 154x114
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society