Rottingdean Church, from the road in 1900. It is little changed in 1956 though the clock has moved from the tower to the west wall over the entrance door, and a low flint wall replaces the gate on the right. The trees on either side of the lych gate are now much taller.

Image Reference: JG_32_025.tif
Date: 1900
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 151x107
Place: Rottingdean
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Edward Goring, Rottindean Parish Council and Rottingdean Preservation Society.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society