Rottingdean was then a village but in 1928, after incorporation, the mill became the property of Brighton Corporation.

Image Reference: JG_32_104.tif
Date: 1912
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 99x148
Place: Rottingdean
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Edward Goring, Rottindean Parish Council and Rottingdean Preservation Society.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society