Two photographs showing this street when it was just a village street, before the incorporation with Brighton.
Looking north in 1905. Taken from roughly where the traffic lights are now. The brewer’s dray was outside the Princess Victoria, then on the west side of the street.
Image Reference: JG_32_109.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 205x129
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Edward Goring, Rottindean Parish Council and Rottingdean Preservation Society.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society