ROTTINGDEAN PREPARATORY SCHOOL – 1894-1964
Three photographs of periods varying from 1905 to 1930. This large building had 60 main rooms, a chapel, dining hall and a gymnasium. It stood in 11 acres with swimming pool, rifle range and playing fields. It was bought by its last owners in 1925 and was seriously damaged by fire in 1961. Vacated in the following years it was demolished in 1964
Image Reference: JG_32_150.tif
Image Details: Post card
Size of Original: 138x81
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Edward Goring, Rottindean Parish Council and Rottingdean Preservation Society.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society