On the right is the same area in 1928, the year when the village became incorporated with Brighton. Coast erosion had by then eliminated the cliff top walk.

Image Reference: JG_32_155.tif
Date: 1928
Image Details: Printed image from publication
Size of Original: 82x100
Place: Rottingdean
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Edward Goring, Rottindean Parish Council and Rottingdean Preservation Society.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society