THE CLIFFS AND THE OLD ROTTINGDEAN ROAD
The old road at Ovingdean Gap, in 1922. Continued erosion of the cliffs brought the road much nearer to the edge before it was given up and replaced by the present road constructed in 1932/1933.
Image Reference: JG_33_008.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 153x109
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society