BLACK ROCK FARM
The cliffs and farm buildings of Black Rock farm during the period 1900-1910. These photographs clearly show the old road to Rottingdean, which was closed in 1897 while there is just a glimpse of the present Roedean Road. Although affected by continued erosion Black Rock farm remained until 1928 when Brighton Corporation bought the land.
Image Reference: JG_33_011.tif
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 137x87
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society