A little later, perhaps about 1925 or so, the view down Seaview Road towards Warren Road. It was not until after incorporation with Brighton, in 1928, that these rough earth were made up. On the left a standpipe for supplying water.

Image Reference: JG_33_079.tif
Date: 1925
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 147x99
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society