This photograph of about 1920, shows Patcham Fountain and the bus terminus, with beyond a large house partly hidden by the trees. In those days the open Tillings bus ran straight from Patcham to Castle Square but no further.
Image Reference: JG_35_013.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 155x89
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by the various benefactors of the collection.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society