This photograph of Old London Road was probably taken a year later, in winter 1930, because the Old Black Lion has a “Sold” notice in its window, and the freehold of this old house had been sold by the brewers, Beards of Lewes, a few months after the new hotel was opened.
Image Reference: JG_35_015.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 135x82
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by the various benefactors of the collection.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society