LADIES MILE ROAD
For some 30 years after the building of the Ladies Mile estate, a vacant plot remained near the junction with Old London Road. It is seen in both photographs, previously in 1954, and here on 24 September 1961. In 1965 the houses of Brompton Close were built on this site.
Image Reference: JG_35_031.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 154x95
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by the various benefactors of the collection.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society