This photograph of 9 February 1936, looks from Patcham Place across London Road to the vacant land on which later were built the houses of Court Close. Note the cottages of Church Hill and Patcham Court Farm.
Image Reference: JG_35_057.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x104
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by the various benefactors of the collection.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society