These photographs, taken on 9 June 1890, show a part of the extensive Hangleton Farm which in those days extended from the Church down to the Old Shoreham Road, and westwards to the ridge which is now Foredown Drive, Portslade.
The land in the foreground is now part of the West Hove Golf Course. On the ridge can be seen a glimpse of Hangleton Mill, while the long hedge is there to this day.
Image Reference: JG_37_002.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 139x102
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Ian Farrell, Chairman, Hangleton Harbinger
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society