STATION ROAD, PORTSLADE
This reproduction of an old photograph taken about 1900 shows the lower portion of Station Road, and Boundary Road, Hove, below New Church Road. The rails of the horse tramway can be seen clearly, in the middle of the road. The lane in the left foreground, the present St Aubyns Road, led to Red Barn Farm.
Image Reference: JG_38_002.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 129x81
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Carolyn and Richard Williams,Judy Pratt,Trevor Povey and Ian Farrell, members of the Portslade Local History Group
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society