This photograph and the previous, were taken about 1908, and look up the High Street. They feature the Stag’s Head Inn then a Dudney’s house, the George Inn, and the Grange, which was removed about 1931/2.

Image Reference: JG_38_036.tif
Date: 1908
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 160x96
Place: Portslade
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Carolyn and Richard Williams,Judy Pratt,Trevor Povey and Ian Farrell, members of the Portslade Local History Group
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society