The barque “Lord Baltimore” at anchor in the Harbour almost at the eastern end, 23 August 1891. Beyond can be seen the Gas Works opened in 1870, but the Electricity Works had not then been built.

Image Reference: JG_38_063.tif
Date: 1891
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 111x153
Place: Shoreham
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Carolyn and Richard Williams,Judy Pratt,Trevor Povey and Ian Farrell, members of the Portslade Local History Group
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society